A. SCHOOL CAMPUS SAFETY
- CCTV surveillance system in the school campus (85 CCTV surveillance cameras).
- Two female attendants on each floor.
- Security service obtained from best security service provider SIS India.
- Floor and class room monitored by teachers during break and dispersal.
- Two students outgoing concept - two students are sent out of the class for washroom/water/etc.
- Aayas for looking after the girls' toilet.
B. BUS SAFETY
- CCTV surveillance with four cameras in each bus and winger.
- GPS monitored bus and winger with speed governor.
- Two fire extinguishers installed in all the buses.
- First aid medical kit supplied in each bus and winger.
- School owned 45 buses and 3 wingers.
- Telephone numbers of concerned personnel are written prominently on the buses.
- Our school buses have already been inspected by the 'District Admin' and found following norms.
C. WATER SAFETY
- Adequate safe drinking water facility.
- RO installed for students and staff on every floor.
D. SWIMMING POOL SAFETY
- Life Guards cum Coaches for the swimming pool.
- Separate female instructor for girl students.
- Separate changing room for boys and girls.
- CCTC surveillance.
E. FIRE SAFETY
- Fire extinguisher on each floor of the school campus.
- Fire extinguisher in all the buses and wingers.
- Disaster management drill conducted by 8th BN SSB, GAYA.
- Fire fighting drill was conducted by our service provider for the students and staff.
- Separate toilets for both boys and girls.
- Separate toilets for Transport Staff and other outside the main building.
- Medical Room with 2 beds.
- Medical assistance by full time qualified trained and experienced nurse.
- Collaboration with the nearby private medical hospital in case of emergency.
H. PROSPECTIVE MEASURES (as per guideline received from Supreme Court, CBSE and District Admn.)
1. Formation of different committees
- Safety and Security
- Sexual Harassment.
- Bullying and Ragging.
- Health and Wellness.
- Grievance Redressal Committee.
Note - All the committees include students, parents, teachers and administrative staff.
2. Frequent Mock Drills will be done during regular classes for the following-
- Fire Safety Management.
- First-aid Management.