A healthy body and mind that can appreciate nuances of aesthetics in nature and diverse human activity is the sine qua non for becoming a balanced human being. To facilitate this, the school has a full time in-house nurse is there to look after the day-to-day medical needs of children. There is a facility of doctor-on-call whenever required. The school has a tie-up with renowned Doctors of Gaya in case of emergencies.
The School Infirmary is looked after by qualified nurse. Medical check -ups of students are regularly cariied out and record is maintained. if the doctor is of the option that a child needs special medical attention, the parents are informed of the same.
Parents are requested to impart health education to their children. This is important so that they follow the tips given below.
- Maintain personal hygiene such as trimming of nails and being neat on regular basis.
- Excercise regularly.
- Sleep for atleast eight hours daily.
- Have a balanced diet.
- Drink water which is better boiled or filtered. All students are advised to bring their own water bottles from home.
- Avoid consumptions of ice-cream, other milk products and eatables from road-side vendors and and kiosks.
- All childrens should also be
- Dewormed atleast once every year, on the advice of the family physician.
- Have a dental and opthalmic check up once every year by a well qualified dental surgeon and opthalmologist.