| DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, GAYA
Under the aegis of the Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi
Affiliated to C.B.S.E., New Delhi - Affiliation No. 330530
|DPSG/010/022/2018-19||Date : 02/05/2018|
|NOTICE FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS-XI (2018-2019)|
Direct Admission for students with 90% and above marks for CBSE /ICSE & other boards as per the availability of seats. The admission will take place on the basis of an Interview.
Students with exemplary academic performance in any of the prestigious competitions or examinations as appended below may be given direct provisional admission
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd State Rank Holders in Science and Maths Olympiad
* NTSE First Round Qualifiers
* State Toppers (1-3) of all Boards (JAC, Bihar Board, West Bengal Board, ICSE)
* Qualifiers of RMO
The Registration Form should be duly filled in all respects after logging onto the school website. Only Parents are required to come personally to submit the completed hard copy (Printout) of Online Registration Form with affixed recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate, father and mother on the Registration Form, Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the candidate along with Registration Fees of Rs. 1500/- in cash within three days of filling the online registration form. The Online Registration Form will be rejected if any discrepancy is found in the particulars filled in the form and the supporting documents.
* Provisional Admission in Class-XI will be taken on the basis of the performance in the Aptitude Test.
* Final Admission will be confirmed only after the declaration of X Board results subject to the performance in the Aptitude Test and fulfilling school's criteria in the Board Result.
NOTE: In case of non-fulfilment of Admission criteria after declaration of the Class-X Board Results 2018 the provisional admission would stand cancelled.